What is Moodle?
Moodle is a platform for online learning that enables you to create e-courses, add assignments, and keep an eye on your students’ progress. It also allows you to communicate with the students and encourage communication between them in forums and discussions. In short, the platform is multi-faceted and flexible, so it’s easy to get confused when learning your way around for the first time. This activity teaches the faculty of Moodle basics and some of the main tasks that the teacher needs to perform. They will learn how to create courses and tests for Moodle and how to enroll learners, provide them with assignments, and track their results. Moreover, this training will not cover the system administration part.
Standard roles in Moodle
- Site administrator - can "do everything" on the site
- Manager - a lesser administrator role
- Course creator - can create courses
- Teacher - can manage and add content to courses
- Non-editing teacher can grade in courses but not edit them
- Student - can access and participate in courses
- Guest - can view courses but not participate
- Authenticated user - the role all logged in users have
- Authenticated user on the front page role - a logged in user role for the front page only
About masaoLMSThe masaoLMS is a Learning Management System of Caraga State University - Main Campus.
Activating your Google App Account
Every student shall have CarSU email address once they're enrolled in the University. To activate your Google App Account please follow these steps:
- Log in to your MySchool Account.
- Navigate to "Google Apps Account" and click on "Activate Google Apps Account"
Logging in to masaoLMS Website
Follow these steps to login to masaoLMS using the Temporary Password.
- Log in to your MySchool and navitage to My Class Schedule scroll down and look for CSU Learning Manangement System (LMS) there you will find your Username and Temporary Password. Your username is your ID number and your Temporary password is your Birthday.
- Now go to masaoLMS and click log in using the given username and password
Logging in to masaoLMS Mobile App
Follow these steps to login to masaoLMS Mobile App using the Temporary Password.
- Download moodle app on Play Store or Apps Store
Download for Android
Download for IOS
- Enter masaoLMS website link: https://masaolms.carsu.edu.ph
- Now, login using the given username and temporary password
If you need further assistance please ask us by leaving us a message. Just click on the messenger icon located at the bottom right corner or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please wait for your instructors to add your on their subject. If your instructor wasn't able to add you on their subjects please contact your instructor or message us directly on our messenger to assist you.
Thank you and Stay Safe!
Rodny, Technical Staff
Subscribe on this thread for more Updates and instructions.